Ferrari F8 Tributo Performance
Designed as much to be a head-turning sportscar as a beast on the track, the Ferrari F8 Tributo specs make it clear that Chicago drivers can really have it all — if they choose a Ferrari. Even normal highway driving gets an added thrill when you’re behind the wheel of the Ferrari F8 Tributo, commanding its twin-turbo V8 — but it really roars when you’re able to leave the road behind.
Ferrari F8 Tributo Performance Output
Matching the 488 Pista on performance, the Ferrari F8 Tributo represents a step up from the 488 GTB:
- Powertrain: 3.9L twin-turbo V8 paired with a 7-speed DCT
- Power: 720 horsepower at 8,000 RPM
- Torque: 568 lb-ft of torque at 3,250 RPM
Not only is this the most powerful V8-equipped Ferrari produced outside of a special series, the twin turbocharged V8 offers another remarkable achievement: zero turbo lag. Using turbo rev sensors developed in the 488 Challenge, the F8 Tributo maximizes turbocharger efficiency and ensures you always have the power you need when you need it, no lagging.
Ferrari F8 Tributo 0-60 and Top Speed
The F8 Tributo performance specs are just one part of the picture; track times help give you the full story.
- 0 – 62 mph: 2.9s
- 0 – 124 mph: 7.8s
- Top Speed: 211 mph
Ferrari set out with a goal of making these impressive numbers easy to access, integrating the engine and aerodynamics with the Slide Slip Control system. The latest in vehicle dynamics control systems, Slide Slip Control improves drivers’ control, with the F8 Tributo upgrading from version 6.0 to version 6.1.
Ferrari F8 Tributo Aerodynamics and Design
It makes a kind of sense for the Ferrari F8 Tributo aerodynamics to feel familiar — the vehicle is quite literally a tribute to what came before, inside and out. The Tributo is as much a product of its past as it is an arrow into the future, taking inspiration from many models that came before, including:
- A louvered clear engine cover (lightweight Lexan) pays homage to the F40
- A wraparound rear spoiler is inspired by the 308 GTB
- A front end with an S-Duct originally featured on the 488 Pista
Ferrari’s involvement in the GT and Challenge championships bringing state-of-the-art aerodynamic innovations to the F8. Beyond lightweight carbon fiber bodywork, you’ll find
- S-Duct: The 488-inspired S-Duct directs high-pressure flows up, resulting in a significant increase in downforce over the 488.
- Front Air Intakes: The compact LED headlights aren’t just a stunning design element; they also allow for front-end air intakes to increase airflow in the wheel arch for brake cooling.
- Side Air Intakes: A new front radiator layout allows the flat undertray to channel hot air and reduce thermal interaction with the wheel arch airflow, reducing the temperature of air by 15 degrees.
- Rear Spoiler: The signature element of the F8 Tributo’s rear, the spoiler has been refined to increase downforce over the outgoing 488 GTB, featuring three turning vanes inside the spoiler that recompress the air toward the vehicle’s wake and reduce drag.
Learn More with Ferrari Lake Forest
The Ferrari F8 Tributo specs are built to impress, but the only way a Chicago driver is going to know what that really means is to sit in the driver’s seat. Contact Ferrari Lake Forest today to learn how you can claim an F8 Tributo for yourself.
More From Ferrari Lake Forest
The 2023 Ferrari 296 GTB is the perfect balance between classic and modern. It features the usual Ferrari formula of a mid-engine performance vehicle that’s ready for days at the track while also offering innovative technology to ensure your drives around Chicago are both comfortable and exciting. With so much to appreciate about the…
From the latest Ferrari models to classic Ferrari vehicles, driving around Chicago in a Ferrari is a memorable experience that you won’t forget. But, what if you want to bring along friends and family with you so that they too can experience what it’s like to be in a Ferrari? Soon, you’ll be able to…
Driving a Ferrari around Chicago draws plenty of attention because of the level of engineering and precision that a Ferrari offers. From the beginning, Ferrari has dedicated itself to providing vehicles that deliver a memorable experience and you’ll still find plenty of exceptional Ferrari models to choose from for your Indianapolis, IN drives today. …