Discover the Ferrari SF90 Stradale Performance
Featuring a 0-60 mph time of only 2.5 seconds and a top speed of 211 mph, the Ferrari SF90 Stradale performance defines its character as much as its forward-looking design. Join Ferrari Lake Forest as we explore the engineering and specs that elevate the Ferrari SF90 above the rest of the auto world.
SF90 Engine: Not Your Neighbor’s Hybrid
For many Chicago drivers, the thought of a hybrid engine conjures images of small, efficient sedans and hatchbacks filling up the Dan Ryan every weekday at 9 and 5. Performance enthusiasts know better. The SF90’s hybrid powertrain features:
- 7.9 kWh lithium-ion battery
- Two electric motors on the front axle
- A third electric motor between the engine and the gearbox
- A 4.0L twin-turbo V8 under the hood
- 8-Speed DCT
- 986 hp in total, with 590 lb-ft of torque
The hybrid design isn’t simply to boost the specs of an already impressive Ferrari engine; those electric motors ensure the driver has access to torque at 0 RPM for instant acceleration from a dead stop.
Updates Since HY-KERS
While the LaFerrari and its unique HY-KERS system broke ground as the first hybrid produced by Ferrari, technology has evolved since its debut.
- The LaFerrari paired a V12 to a single electric motor, with a total power output of 949 hp
- The SF90 Stradale pairs a twin turbo V8 with a trio of electric motors, maxing out at 986 hp
The specs might seem similar, but the SF90 points to a much more powerful future: its V8 and three electric motors combine to offer more power than the LaFerrari’s V12 system.
SF90 Performance: Aerodynamics
The remarkable Ferrari SF90 Stradale performance specs are not solely a product of the powertrain; the vehicle’s stunning design is engineered for aerodynamics.
- The unique chassis design channels air toward vortex generators designed to balance downforce.
- Each SF90 features wheels engineered to function like rotor blades to manage airflow from the wheel arches.
- Active aerodynamics like the SF90’s shut-off gurney help minimize drag at high speeds, regulating airflow over the vehicle.
Learn More About the SF90 Stradale
If you have questions about Ferrari SF90 Stradale performance specs or want to learn how to get behind the wheel of one around Chicago, contact Ferrari Lake Forest today to learn more.
More From Ferrari Lake Forest
Driving a Ferrari vehicle provides you with access to an exclusive community that has a passion for high-quality and innovative vehicles. But, among the exclusive community is the Ferrari Cavalcade. For the Ferrari Cavalcade 2022, there is an incredible selection of exclusive colors to choose from available on the latest Ferrari models. Ferrari…
The Ferrari 296 GTB is an incredible vehicle. It takes everything you’ve known and love about Ferrari models and adds a fresh new take with incredible performance and upgraded technology. Styling is certainly a strong suit of every Ferrari model and the 2022 Ferrari 296 GTB is no different. However, what’ll really make the…
Whether you’re looking for the perfect classic Ferrari model or you need a trusted service center to help you keep your Ferrari vehicle running smoothly on the Chicago roads, we’ve got you covered. Although many of our customers can attest to the level of customer service that we provide, winning the 2022 Ferrari Cavallino…